What's On at Jumping Goats Bar
Subscribe here to our email list. Event news and advance notice on ticketed events. No more than one email per week. Your email address will never be sold or shared beyond Jumping Goats Bar.
What's on at Area 4 on Saturday? At 295 on Oxley we've got plenty to entertain through the afternoon! Not much of a schedule, just a jumble of fun stuff 12-4pm.
- Display of classic and modern motorbikes, if you're a rev-head or just appreciate a beautiful piece of engineering, come take a look
- Live music from the always entertaining Roger Bravo
- Craft and wellness stalls from the likes of Timber Dimensions, APM, M Beauty Bar (plus some gorgeous artwork), beautiful wooden rings and breadboards from Ewen, succulents stall, clothing stall, and painted glass sculptures and homewares from R.O.P.E.'s Creative Industries Group
- Lunch! From 11 Industry & Co will be serving their awesome coffee, home baked sweet treats like waffles or savoury delights like Margate's best toasties. From 12 Kob's will be doing lunch specials including super tasty finger food nibblies, and Bella Sicilia's pizzas are legendary
- Irish dancing display from Scroll between 3-4
- Jumping Goats Bar has an extended outside licensed area for the day, BYO food so grab a bite to eat and put your feet up with a cold craft beer or chilled wine!
Saturday Sounds with Bones Rivers
Electrifying blues guitar rock, find him on Spotify for a preview of just what an amazing experience we're in for. With a name inspired by blues legends of days gone by, Bones Rivers is truly living up to the name of The Wolfman. With an uncanny and unique hard hitting style of guitar playing, incorporating a fierce driving beat, with a twist of ethereal sounds in his repertoire for balance and measure, Bones Rivers is looking to carve his name in music with a style that separates him from the rest. The one man band plays with edge and has cut his teeth, honing his craft on the Gold Coast over the past 10 years. His adaptable style hits as hard as his drive to succeed, with sights set to invade festival stages and give something fresh, new and exciting to the people. Bones Rivers' distinctive sound resonates with all who hear him. Think Johnny Cash on steroids and get ready to hear the legendary howl of The Wolfman. Bones Rivers is here, get ready!
Feeling Sunday with Lachy Steward
End the weekend in style with fabulous local guitarist and singer Lachy Steward.
Thirsty Thursdays with Roger Bravo
We're proud to have Roger Bravo entertaining us every second Thursday night with his amazing vocals and wicked sense of humour. Come on down for a great night - craft beer, fabulous wines, cheeky cocktails, and bring your own food plus Roger's brilliant style, it's always a lot of fun!